Be in business for yourself, but never by yourself
Set your own pace to earn residual income with Awazone, Get free training and the support of fellow business owners.
BECOME AWAZONE CITIZEN for FREE
UPGRADE AND BECOME AIBO STAKEHOLDER
Share quality products and services that people use everyday. Earn income in multiple ways:
SHOP AS INDEPENDENT CONSUMER WITH PREFERENCE
Our commitment to quality products and services makes for happy independent consumers and happy business owners.
BECOME AWAZONE STATE/ COUNTRY SERVICE CENTRE OPERATOR
Awazone Service Centre Operator means a legitimate and active member of the company authorized to exclusively distribute the Company’s products and business kits. It provides service to all AIBO/AIC and other partners regardless of group affiliations. All applicants will need to go through the comprehensive screening & selection process per the attached link below. The whole process i.e. application to eventual appointment & training of the successful branch applicant, is explained in detail with corresponding timelines.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Aspiring applicants will be evaluated along Awazone key attributes namely: Business Ethic, Functional Competency / Skill set, Financial capability, and Character. The applicant will need to establish that he/she/they is/are the most suitable partner to operate a non-company owned / operated Awazone branch in a given International territory.
In line with this, the shortlisted applicants will be required to present their business plan to a Awazone Panel Interview body made up of the Board of Directors and key executives in order to establish the best suited / qualified applicant.
The detailed requirements and evidences of the above mentioned attributes will be discussed during the briefing of the shortlisted Branch Operator applicants before the Panel interview.
Just like any worthwhile business endeavor, an International Branch Operator business will require a great deal of effort, time, and commitment for it to be financially rewarding and fulfilling for both applicant and the company. Thus, let us partner with you by providing the guidance, training, development, and expertise in setting up and operating a profitable branch operation in your territory.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS AWAZONE SERVICE CENTOR OPERATOR?
A legitimate and authorized active member of the company to exclusively distribute the Company’s products and provides services to all Awazone Independent Business owners and Franchisees regardless of group affiliations, in a specific territory within and outside Nigeria. A Global Branch Operator is also granted the license to conduct activities following the Awazone International System and Trademarks.
2. What are the qualifications to become Awazone Service Centre Business Owner?
- Ambitious, self-propelled, and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Can prepare a business plan based on the business landscape of the market
- General business management skill set / competencies
- Willing to undergo training on Branch operations and Network Development;
- Financially capable to fund the investment requirement
- Capable and willing to devote time to oversee the day-to-day operation of Branch;
- Previous or current experience in Network development is preferred
- Must be willing to work and comply with Awazone Branch Operatorship system and standards
- Very good character
3. How much is the investment required to operate a Branch?
As a point of reference, the minimum initial investment must not be less than NGN1.Million/ USD: 2,000.00 but this shall be subject to review depending on the market size and potential. Moreover, capital expenditure on Branch construction / improvement and retro-fitting, where applicable, plus monthly operating expenses must also be considered when determining the amount of money required to operate a Awazone branch Service Centres.
4. What do I need to invest on?
- Product Inventory / Working capital
- Operating Expenses (Monthly Rent, Utilities, Salaries of staff, etc)
- Capital Expenditures (Office Construction/Renovation, Signages/Decals, etc.)
- Marketing Expenses (Promotion/Advertising)
All pre-operating expenses shall be for the account of the Branch Operator, such as but not limited to: rent and other necessary administrative expenses, utilities and all other costs incurred during the construction/renovation of the Branch Office.
5. How long does the process of Branch application to qualification take?
From the submission of application to the Branch opening, typically and on average, the entire process can take as little as three months to over six months. The timeline varies depending on approval and release of local regulatory permits and product licenses. It will also depend on the pace of construction/renovation, provision of Branch equipment & utilities, the schedule of training of the Branch, deployment of Awazone systems and other pre-operational setup.
6. What help does Awazone give to Branch Operators?
- Marketing Support – Collaterals, templates & Layouts
- Performance based Sales Volume Incentives
- Commission Disbursement
- Shipment/Freight fees/charges
- Training & Mentoring and others
7. Is it necessary to put up a physical store at this time of pandemic?
Yes, you will need a physical store for storage of your products and a venue to help the Awazone business grow. Although currently, most of the activities are being done virtually, some customers still prefer to visit the Branch to personally purchase the products. The country or local government unit’s minimum standard health guidelines and protocols for operating a business should be observed.
8. How much is the return of Investment?
The profitability of the Branch will highly depend on several factors such as: growing a consumer base of customers AND network building activities, sales & promotions initiatives within and outside the branch , market penetration, and the ability of the Branch to diligently control its operating expenses – Monitoring ever changing consumer behavior and attitudes / trends while managing the expenses. Other factors on financial viability will be discussed during the course of application. Another key is to satisfy your customers’ needs in the Branch. Recruit and develop customer-focused Branch personnel that can effectively communicate and relate with the clients and business owners in a way to help meet your Sales goals and targets.
9. What is the required space area or lot size for the Branch Office?
The space area required for a Branch will depend on several factors which includes but is not limited to the following: Market size and potential, channel of Trade (Direct selling and/or Retail) business model that will be utilized in the market / territory, commercial space rental costs and suitability, etc. The company will provide the guidance on the ideal site selection, configuration, and aesthetic and functional layout.
10. What is the required space area or lot size for the Branch Office?
Awazone will lead the training and on boarding of the staff and management team of the Branch Operations, Network Development, Systems Training, Marketing and Branding, Customer Service, among others.